We hope that you have not spent all your money on buying college essays because we have prepared a list of the best travel destinations for students. However, COVID-19 has a significant impact on many people’s holidays, and there is still hope for a happy ending. Anyway, you still need to know what are the best locations for a student who not only to relax and enjoy the holidays but also to explore the world.
1. Palma de Mallorca The main city and port of the Spanish Autonomous Community of the Balearic Islands, Palma de Mallorca, is a great place to relax. The resort is known for all kinds of entertainment, constant sunshine, and vivid nightlife.
2. Spain Spain topped the list of the best destinations for student trips. The country has a pleasant, sunny climate, delicious food, and plenty of opportunities for sports activities. Barcelona offers the Basílica de la Sagrada Família and the Casa Mila, both of which will appeal to art lovers. The capital of Catalonia is one of the most dynamic cities in Europe. Barcelona attracts young people from all over the world with its bars, clubs, discos, especially lively at night, culinary delights, and love for fashion. It is one of Europe’s favorite destinations for young people. If you like a more active holiday, head to the Costa Brava where you can go scuba diving. You shouldn’t forget Madrid, too. Lovers of architecture highly praise the Spanish city. However, Madrid is full of not only historical monuments, but also clubs, bars, cafes, and discos. Students can find entertainment for all tastes from the popular Lavapiés quarter to the fashionable Salamanca district.
3. Croatia If Spain seems too sophisticated for you, you should choose Croatia. This country with a Mediterranean climate has something to surprise you with. Located in the south of the historical region of Dalmatia, the Croatian city of Dubrovnik attracts tourists of various categories, including students. The main feature of Dubrovnik is its medieval appearance, giving the town a truly fabulous atmosphere. Split is not worse than Split with its tourist attractions. The resort is known for its magnificent Mediterranean scenery, fabulous beaches, affordable prices, and incredible festivals and events.
4. Singapore If you want something more exotic, go to Singapore. It has a favorable climate, excellent infrastructure, and transport connections. In the famous Indian Quarter, you can taste exotic food and enjoy cheap shopping. You can also consider cruise options. Singapore is quite futuristic and will surely amaze any student. Moreover, there are many universities and colleges in the city, so finding a local guide of your age or a company to drop by the bar is not a problem.
5. Amsterdam Of course, it’s impossible not to include Amsterdam on our list. It’s a student paradise with cheap street food and lots of entertainment. Try local hamburgers and rent a bike – it’s cheaper to get around the city than using public transport. Art quarters, coffee shops, the red-light district, and windmills with vast fields of flowers in the suburbs — in Amsterdam, any student will find attractions to enjoy. Greece also offers plenty of opportunities for student holidays. There are many historical sites, snow-white beaches, and excellent food and drinks. In addition, the trip here will be very affordable.
6. Portugal If you want to relax by the ocean, you should consider Portugal. Two things are always present in the Portuguese capital. These are the sun and music, the main ingredients of youth recreation. Affordable entertainment options enhance the attractiveness of Lisbon for students. Another wonderful destination is located in the north of Portugal. The city of Porto offers a combination of Flemish architecture, Atlantic gulls, and sunshine to its many visitors. The city is also famous for its excellent wine, which is highly appreciated throughout the world. Students in Porto will particularly enjoy the numerous bars that are scattered along the coast.
7. France France ranks third in the world by the number of international students. Its capital, Paris, attracts students with its museums, historic buildings, and famous architecture. Moreover, people all over the world cherish the French capital for its cuisine and vibrancy. 8. Budapest Even though Budapest is a marvelous and modern city, it offers attractive prices for its guests. The capital of Hungary is a combination of ancient attractions and wild nightlife. Here you can chill in ruined pubs (there is a whole list of them), drink Tokaj in the mountains overlooking the Danube, and then soak in thermal baths.